Junior High Youth- 7th-8th Grade
Junior High youth meet twice a month.
v So what IS Junior High Youth Night you ask?
· It’s a chance for 7th-8th graders to get together.
· We have fun, food, and get to know each other better.
· It’s a time where you can bring friends out for a fun evening of activities.
v What do we do?
· We start with food and conversation.
· We do all different kinds of activities LIKE:
o Scavenger Hunts
o Watch football games
o Play games
o Use the St. John’s Gym
o Go places like: Apple Orchards, Grand Slam, Corn Maze and more
Here is the upcoming fall schedule-
· Wednesdays @ 8:00pm- Sept. 19th, Oct. 24th, Nov. 7th, and Dec. 5th.
· Sundays @ 7:00pm- Sept. 30th, Oct. 14th, Nov. 18th, and Dec. 16th.
· Sunday, October 13th- Grandslam in Burnsville.
· Saturday, November 3rd- Day of Service
· Christmas Break- Lock-In ·
~Josh Hoffman, Director of Youth and Family Ministry
Contact ME!: (Cell Phone- 715-891-2743, Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior High Youth also participate in a number of different activities:
Junior High Lock-In- once a year
Servant Events- helping out at Relay for Life, serving Lenten dinners, helping w/ babysitting nights
Fun Activities- Twins game, Valleyfair Day, Fall Themed Activity