Junior High Youth- 7th-8th Grade
Junior High youth meet twice a month on Sunday evenings.
v So what IS Junior High Youth Night you ask?
· It’s a chance for 7th-8th graders to get together.
· We have fun, food, and get to know each other better.
· It’s a time where you can bring friends out for a fun evening of activities.
v What do we do?
· We start with food and conversation.
· We do all different kinds of activities LIKE:
o Scavenger Hunts
o Watch football games
o Play games
o Use the St. John’s Gym
o Go places like: Apple Orchards, Grand Slam, Corn Maze and more
Here is the upcoming fall schedule-
· Sunday, October 2nd, - Sever’s Corn Maze Youth Trip to Shakopee, leave at 2:00pm.
· Sunday, October 16th, - Whirlyball in Maple Grove, leave at 4:30pm.
· Sunday, October 30th, - Youth Fall Party w/ games and pumpkin carving, starts at 6:00pm.
~Josh Hoffman, Director of Youth and Family Ministry
Contact ME!: (Cell Phone- 715-891-2743, Email- firstname.lastname@example.org,
Junior High Youth also participate in a number of different activities:
- Junior High Lock-In- once or twice a year
- Servant Events- helping out at Relay for Life, serving Lenten dinners, helping w/ babysitting nights
- Fun Activities- Twins game, Valleyfair Day, Apple Orchard Trip